OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I'm having horrible cramps, I'm in the middle of my cycle,

Customer Question
Hi I'm having horrible cramps, I'm...
Hi
I'm having horrible cramps, I'm in the middle of my cycle, IAM peeing every 30 to 60 mins,I have been spotting, and I feel like I have been hit with a 2X4 Erin my vaginal area and taking 800 mg of Advil bearly takes it away for 90 min to 120 minutes. Don't know what to do
my tubs are tied.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
6/24/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Anthony Bray MD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Anthony Bray MD

Hello!

It sounds that you may have an infection. I recommend that you get checked for urine -- urinalysis -- possible UTI...

Also a pelvic exam recommended as you might have pelvic infection such as cervicitis....

There seems a mix of potential symptoms from what you describe...

In part it does seem that you have bladder irritation with the frequent urination...

Your tubes are tied so not pregnant ...not consistent with pregnancy here ...

Lower pelvic area infection fits symptoms but evaluation is needed I think to determine bladder vs pelvic organs( uterus , cervix, vagina)

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Doctor