OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Squamo-columnar mucosa exhibiting focal koiloctic atypia and

Customer Question
mild acute and chronic cervicitis.. JA...
squamo-columnar mucosa exhibiting focal koiloctic atypia and mild acute and chronic cervicitis..
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: these are results from after leep
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: fragments of benign endocervical glandular epithelium, somewhat degenerated squames, and lower uterine segment.. no dysplasia seen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
6/20/2016
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Thanks for this question

This is chronic inflammation in your cervix.

Looks normal just inflammation

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply.

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor