How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Norbert Scheufele Your Own Question
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 20076
Experience:  specialist at self employed
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Norbert Scheufele is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a stinging vaginal pain. So I look at it *& I

Customer Question

I have a stinging vaginal pain. So I look at it *& I can't find Mt clitorus. She is gone & I am confused I don't thing That is a normal part of miapause. I am 54. I started having Strang symptoms after my last sexual encounter with someone to big for me. I went to a good gyn was treated forsorry I can't remember but she gave a stating & estrogen & then I had to move away from there.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.


symptoms like this can be caused by a local deficiency of hormones, but then an estrogen ointment should help. If you still have pain, an inflammation, possibly due to infection, could be the reason. So I would urgently recommend another examination by your OB/GYN, treatment then depends on the result.

Hope you get well soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele