OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

At this point I'm just embarrassed and desparate. I had

Customer Question
Hello my name is *****...
Hello my name is ***** ***** at this point I'm just embarrassed and desparate. I had chlamydia about 5 months ago and got the antibiotics for it and it was gone but I was stupid enough to have sex with the same guy who had and now I'm back in the same boat. I don't need checked out because I know I have it, I have the same symptoms as last time. I know that I need Zithromax I just need a prescription is there any way I can get a prescription?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer.

We are unable to provide prescriptions through this site.

We can only provide information in response to questions.

If there is any information that would be helpful, please let us know.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified