OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I was given IV reglan in the ER and it made me feel like

Customer Question
Hi I was given IV...
Hi I was given IV reglan in the ER and it made me feel like passing out it was a horrible feeling. Why did this happen? I am 26 weeks pregnant and struggling with nausea and dizziness and also anxiety
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
6/16/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Nadim Al-Mubarak, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Nadim Al-Mubarak

Greetings

• This was a side effect of this drug that is rarely encountered. It should not persist for long
  • In the future, just avoid it by bringing to the attention of the health provider.
  • If you need some thing for nausea, they can consider Zorfran which does not have this kind of side effect.

If this answers your question, please complete the rating above. It's how we get credit for the service. Best wishes

Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak, Doctor