OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I am curious i was 13 and diagnosed with hpv when i found

Customer Question
out i had the pre...
i am curious i was 13 and diagnosed with hpv when i found out i had the pre cancer cells i went through biopsys scraping my cervix up until i was 17 i then quit going to the doctor well i got pregnant at 18 i miscarried then i got pregnant at 19 had my daughter when i was 20 they found the abnormal cells... i moved to kennett mo. i was 21 when i found out i had high risk hpv i went through many biopsys i went through the cone procedure i went through alot in 2014-2015 my last procedure was in 2015 they want to take out all my female orgins i cant go through anymore surgerys im now fixing to be 24 and its still the same no matter what procedure i have it wont go away when i did go in remission as they call it it was just for a year i was 17 when it came back it came back with vengens i just want to know do i have any other options than a historectome... im only 24 i only have one child i dont feel like thats fair.... will it cause problems for my pregnancy when i do decide to get pregnant... i would just like to know these things for myself....
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/6/2016
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

You can always donate eggs to another person and have them carry your child.

I agree with this plan

They wouldn't recommend a hysterectomy unless it was necessary

This is very serious

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor