Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I had my period January 17 finished 21 i had sex with guy

Customer Question

I had my period January 17 finished 21 i had sex with guy onethe 24 28.29.30 and guy 2 the 31 at night during 3 in the morning i no ist wrong to do that its happen now im 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant ...im wondering who could be the father i would like it to be for guy 1 please help me im comfuse the doctor say my conception was 31 of January
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

the date of conception can only be determined with a range of 7 days plus/minus, moreover sperm can survive up to 5 days. So in your case it´s unfortunately impossible to name the father of your child. The only way will be a DNA-test after delivery.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele