Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I had an acid treatment to remove a genital wart 2 days ago.

Customer Question

I had an acid treatment to remove a genital wart 2 days ago. The area around the wart is now very sore and slightly bleeding, and has a bit of fluid on it. The skin in this area also seems to be coming off, like a pizza burn. Is this normal? Should I seek urgent treatment?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

symptoms like these are quite normal after such a treatment. I would recommend to await the further progression, helpful can be sitz baths with a chamomile lotion (over the counter at pharmacy). Only if you don´t feel better during the next 3 days, examination would be necessary.

Hope you get well soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele