How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 7967
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About two years ago I developed a itch in my v area, didn't

Customer Question

About two years ago I developed a itch in my v area , didn't think much of it, but when I looked down there I saw a sore . It seemed to go away with in 2-3 days . No oozing or crusting over . I developed a itch in my butt area for a long time . I still didn't think anything of it . And thought it was from me not wiping good enough . My doctor never tested me because she never saw any leasions. Well as of today I. Been have pain in my butt, sides of legs , my right feet burns sometimes . Pain in hips. It all started in lower back first . Twitching muscle in my thigh, groin area , back of legs seem to be inflamed at times . Pain in outer thigh . I never experienced this pain before and I'm freaking out . I feel like I might have Herpers . Sometimes I have a random buring sensation while on my period . But I did a pap and everything normal no sores . Will I have all theses issues , and no leasions , outbreaks ect ? Could it be Herpers ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

The type of pain you described is most likely due to compressed nerve in your back also called sciatica. Nerve compression can result in such kid of pain in areas of its distribution and it can cause burning and even pins and needles sensations. I would suggest you to go to your GP and get a thorough examination. You might need x-ray or MRI of the spine and refferal to pain physician who can give you steroid shot in your back which helps relieve compression and inflammation of the nerve and your symptoms. Take ibuprofen tablet for pain relief.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.


Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.