OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I had a bladder repair 2006, I am in servers pain since 2011

Customer Question
Hi I'm Emily JA: OK. The...
Hi I'm Emily
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I had a bladder repair 2006
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I am in servers pain since 2011 low back pain shooting down right leg. Had numbness since 2007 which turned to pain 2011
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
5/25/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Basu, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Did you have any recent work up?

Your symptoms suggest degenerative disc disease at lower lumbar spine causing nerve compression.

That can cause radiating pain and other symptoms.

MRI scan of the lumbar spine is recommended first.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor