Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I had the nexplanon removed after about a month due to

I had the nexplanon removed after about a month due to constant bleeding and bad mood swings. I am back on the birth control pill. It has been three weeks since I had the nexplanon removed/been back on the pill. I am bleeding every single day, sometimes heavy and sometimes light. But after I reach an orgasm, whether it be from sex or masturbation, I begin to bleed heavily immediately afterwards and it's bright red. I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative just in case. I don't have any STDs. My doctor said it's normal and because of the nexplanon removal. I can understand the irregular periods, but why do I bleed heavily right after I achieve an orgasm? She said it's normal but that doesn't seem normal to me.

this bleeding problem ia caused by the hormonal changing and no serious reason to worry. Bleeding is getting heavier after orgasm because of the contraction of the uterus muscle.

During the following cycle you should return to a regular period timing.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele