Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Ok it's around the time I get my period but it a spot then

Customer Question

Ok it's around the time I get my period but it a spot then it go off
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: It's light red and it start Sunday and go go every other day cuz it did not do it yesterday my last period was normal but this one not
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

the hormonal cycle is a very labile procedure which can be affected by many factors, even stress or climate changes can play a role. So period can vary like this without any serious background. Just await the further progress, it´s no reason to worry.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you,
Dr. N. Scheufele