How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DocPhilMD Your Own Question
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 55485
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DocPhilMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boy friend and I would like to have better sex. he would

Customer Question

my boy friend and I would like to have better sex. he would like to increase the size of his penis and I would like to increase my clitoris. What kind of a doctor to we see? What is the best way to do this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionI would recommend starting with an internistyou may need referred to a urologistIf you have no insurance just start with a urologist.