Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

My daughter is 6 months, she's stationed in, and now high

Customer Question

My daughter is 6 months, she's stationed in Washington, and now high risk pregnancy (for herself) she's been having seizures since before her pregnancy (started last year). Last week she went to the hospital ( low sugar, and her heart rate was up). She will be issued a monitor for 21 days...... My daughter and I are looking for an obgyn in the Monticello, AR area that will be able to meet their ( her/baby) needs. Can you please help us??? Any information would help. Thank you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos M.D.
I'm board certified ObGyn
You should consider that hospitals have different levels of obstetric services. You should find a hospital that accepts high risk patients in obstetrics and there are sub specialists with boards in fetal and maternal medicine on the staff of that hospital. I don't know of any in AR off hand but the hospital will point in the right direction.
Dr Manos again. Any success in finding a physician to provide your needs?