Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I hope you can help me. So I had unprotected sex with one of

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** ***** hope you can help me. So I had unprotected sex with one of my old friend. I been knowing her for some years. She recently found out she had chlamydia. When she went for her aunnal check.she got medicine for the both of us. I would like to know the side effects for a male.
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No ma'ma
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr David

what medication did she get?

azithromycin?

are you asking about the side effects of treatments for chlamydia?