Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Experience:  MD
23744323

I'm just wanting your advice as I feel I've been going

Customer Question

I'm just wanting your advice as I feel I've been going crazy on and off the last couple of yrs. As I getting very irritated and stingy around where I wee(the hole)...at that back. I have been to a gyno and they said it is not thrush, and then told me to apply multi-gyn which seems to help at times, but now it has stopped working. Can you please give me some advice as it makes me feel edgy and interferes with my intimate time with my husband.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How old are you?Do you feel any dryness?Any vaginal odor?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/