How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 29031
Experience:  MD
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm just wanting your advice as I feel I've been going

Customer Question

I'm just wanting your advice as I feel I've been going crazy on and off the last couple of yrs. As I getting very irritated and stingy around where I wee(the hole) that back. I have been to a gyno and they said it is not thrush, and then told me to apply multi-gyn which seems to help at times, but now it has stopped working. Can you please give me some advice as it makes me feel edgy and interferes with my intimate time with my husband.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How old are you?Do you feel any dryness?Any vaginal odor?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: