OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

If your 18weeks and you stop doin cocaine and will it be in

Customer Question
your system or the babys...
If your 18weeks and you stop doin cocaine and will it be in your system or the babys poop.my friend is due Nov.3. And she scared dcs going take her baby
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
5/2/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

in this case I can reassure you, if the use of cocaine is stopped permanently at this time, there will be no consequences and no marks left in the system.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is it true that the meconium in newborns only go bk 20weeks.????
I have 3 kids and I've never heard of them testing the baby first poop. My friend havin her first baby and she just turned 19weeks . well she used heroin and meth
up intill she found. Out she was pregnant she doesn't do anything now because I drug test her myself and she been clean
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

You can really be sure that it´s impossible to find a proove of drug abuse in the children´s excrements.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What does excrements mean?
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

excrements = poop

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they don't test the baby poop?? I heard so many stories idk what's true. What do that test after u have the baby
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

At most they would do a blood test, but for sure no poop, that wouldn´t make sense.

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele