How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DocPhilMD Your Own Question
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 55788
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DocPhilMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a dysfunctional disorder and have been to more than

Customer Question

I have a sexual dysfunctional disorder and have been to more than two OBGYN doctors who specialize in sexual dysfunction. It is when the penis only touches my hymen and I have pain and it burns. This is to the point I could have any sexual relations which is the reason my boyfriend of three yrs broke the relationship off. Men do have needs too. One of the doctors told me there was an option for surgery and therapy, but I do get dry and gel does not work. I was given estrace but don't see the purpose of using this. A friend told me that coconut oil works for her when she gets dry. I do have epilepsy as well. I stop having my period since I was 15yrs old and a doc injected estrogen but that did not work. I want to find other ways on how I can take care of this issue??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

thanks for this question

did you suffer abuse in the past?

is this a psychological issue?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it

If you have more questions, just reply

Related OB GYN Questions