How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Salama Your Own Question
Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 715
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Michael Salama is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question. I was diagnosed In 2009 with

Customer Question

Hey I have a question. I was diagnosed In 2009 with endometriosis and the dr told me that I will never conceived.i haven't been taking any birth control but I have been taken prenatal vitamins and geritol . Well last month and this month I haven't had a cycle . Since I was told tht I couldn't get pregnant, I don't know what wrong with me . Help please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.


The first thing you should do in any case is to check a pregnancy. If it comes back negative, it is likely that you are starting to go through menopause. At your age this is not uncommon and it will likely be irregular for the next year or 2 until it is discontinued forever. To be sure, your doctor can draw what is called a quantitative HCG which gives info on if you are pregnant and if so how far along.

et me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very helpful
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Please don't forget to leave the rating, thanks!

Expert:  Michael Salama replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can help you with today.