Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I think I have a Skene's gland swollen a bit and have the

Customer Question

I think I have a Skene's gland swollen a bit and have the urinating problems that usually go with a cyst, but could that come from recently having bv?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I mean if not I am not sure why it would happen except overuse because one day it flooded really bad then was less the next few times
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: not really that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

Swelling of gland could be because of cyst or infection is the other possibility .

If size of gland has increased than yes BV could be the one possibility .

Regards .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .