OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My left ovary is pulsating, seems it is coming from a vein,

Customer Question
hello! My left ovary is...
hello! My left ovary is pulsating, seems it is coming from a vein
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I am in a birth control pill
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I am 23 yo and I do not take any kind of medicinal
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
4/19/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

How long has the ovary been pulsating?

Is it painful?

Do you have any other symptoms?

When was the last time you had a pelvic exam?

Any other information would be helpful. Thank you.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified