OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I has my last period around March 28th until April 3rd. I

Customer Question
I has my last period...
I has my last period around March 28th until April 3rd. I had protected sex for the first time about 6 months April 7th and now on April 11th evening I start very light bleeding that is still going on on the 12th with very mild cramps. What is going on?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
4/12/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

intermenstrual bleeding like this can occur due to harmless hormonal imbalance. You should await the further progression, only if bleeding goes on for more than 10 days, examination by your OB/GYN would be recommended.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele