OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have the mireana iud in and my boyfriend is complaining

Customer Question
that it pokes him well...
I have the mireana iud in and my boyfriend is complaining that it pokes him well after we have sex he breaks out into a rash and now has a spot that kind of looks like a blister? What's causing this? He's also allergic to metal?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
4/7/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

the reason for this problem can be that the thread of the iud is to long, or it´s position has changed. Both should be controlled and resolved by your OB/GYN. Allergy doesn´t matter in this case.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 1 year ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele