Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I have herpes 2. I spent the weekend at my sons apt in New

Customer Question

I have herpes 2. I spent the weekend at my sons apt in New York. I was there one night and slept in his bed. The next night he came home and slept in the same bed with his girlfriend. I shared towels with the two of them. I'm nervous that I could hurt my son and his girlfriend. What should I do. I left New York Thursday morning.
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

in this case I can definitely ressure you. Contamination with herpes is only possible when it comes to a direct contact with existing blisters. So the situation you described gives no reason to worry.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

You are very welcome!

Please don´t forget a kindly rating, thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rating is perfect.
What a great web site.
Thank you

Please click 3-5 stars, so my work will be honoured. Thank you.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 stars
Now no more emails
Thank you