Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I just recently had my period and ended last Saturday but

Customer Question

I just recently had my period and ended last Saturday but today I was using the bath room and notice that it was brown and red I don't know if this is normal or something I should me worried about
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

intermenstrual bleedings like this can occur due to harmless hormonal imbalance, this is no reason to worry. Just await the further progression.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele