OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I started bleeding March 15th on a Tuesday and it ended

Customer Question
March 20th on a Sunday.....
I started bleeding March 15th on a Tuesday and it ended March 20th on a Sunday... The following week March 27th I started spotting a pinkish color then it stopped an hr later then came back and finally stopped the next morning. .. I been having shooting sharp pains for over a month in my abdomen and vagina and lower back pains and tender breast but all my hpt come back negative
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
3/31/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. SH, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor

Thank you for your question.

With all the HPTs that you have had pregnancy is ruled out.

The irregular bleeding tells me that your body hormones are messed up a little.

This is very common and can happen due to a number of reasons the most common being increased physical or emotional stress that can lead to hormonal disturbances and cause the symptoms that you are experiencing.

I think that these symptoms should improve in due course of time i.e. a week or so.

If your symptoms persist or worsen, I would recommend that you be seen by your OB/GYN doctor.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.

I would appreciate a rating as that is the only way I am credited here.

Dr. SH
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor