OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

What can I do to fix my luteal phase defect? I have been

Customer Question
trying to conceive for 2...
What can I do to fix my luteal phase defect? I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. I have been too scared to try meds because autism is in my family. Not to say that is a cause, maybe luteal phase defect is..??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

Why do you think that you have a luteal phase defect? Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
After charting my periods for too long, the time between ovulation and period is 9-11 days. I was told that isn't long enough to sustain a pregnancy. Is that correct?

And how are you able to determine the time of ovulation?

Have you seen a doctor for evaluation of infertility? Thank you.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified