OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I need to know where I can go for an abortion in Bahrain, My

Customer Question
I need to know where...
I need to know where I can go for an abortion in Bahrain
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: My girlfreind aged 20 is late for her period, with only half of day of light flow and then stopped, this was 1 week ago.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: Just that neither of us are Bahraini, she is from another country and I am US. Her being pregnant greatly affects our jobs and futures. so quick information regarding a quick quiet and legal abortion is needed immediately.
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David

first she needs to get urine and blood tests that confirm she is pregnant.

she may not be pregnant.

has she done a home urine pregnancy test yet?

Bahrain Family Planning Association (BFPA )

Address: Villa 377, Road No.1210, PO Box 20326, Manama

Phone: +97317232 233 or +97317256 622

Fax: +97317244 671

is a clinic where she can go to get blood tests and an abortion.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She is now 10+ days late with no spotting other than an extremely light flow on the first day. (Only some menstrual blood when whipping after bathroom.) Two urine tests have come back negative. One done promptly (2 days late) the other was done today. She experienced extreme abdominal pain (as in period cramps) one day to the point of not being able to stand or walk normally but no menstruation followed. And she is now experiencing pain (a dull ache) in one of her breasts. I have attempted to make contact with that number but no one ever answers and there is no voicemail set up for it.

I see.

she should see her regular doctor for blood testing for blood bHCG levels to see if she is pregnant at all

she may not even be pregnant.

she could be just having bad period pains.

a blood test can test for pregnancy faster than urine testing.

she can go to any hospital or clinic to get blood testing to check for bHCG levels.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor