How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Josh Your Own Question
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5674
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Josh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am defecating flesh or tissue like I am on my period. What

Customer Question

I am defecating flesh or tissue like I am on my period. What is the issue?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.


When did you have your last period?

Are you taking any medications?

Did you have regular periods in past?

Any other health or medical problems ?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last month on the 25th. No medications. No other health problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need you to answer my concern.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was supposed to be free!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You're Bullshit.
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for all these additional details.

I am sorry to hear about your problems.

Sorry for the delay in answering. I was on another question. I apologize for your wait.

Well, such bleeding could be related with underlying cause and has to be checked by doctor. It is called as intermenstrual bleeding, spotting, and metrorrhagia.

Possible reasons are-

-Hormonal imbalance

-Uterine fibroids,


-A growth in the uterus or cervix.

In my opinion you would need a Pelvic examination to assess the condition of the cervix and investigations like TVS Ultrasound for further evaluation.

Blood work to check hormone levels, is necessary for diagnosis.

Hormonal imbalance is the most common cause with such symptoms and can be managed with medications.

Once cause is evaluated, you would be advised management accordingly. It would not be easy to jump for a precise diagnosis, without clinical evaluation and tests.

Please consult your doctor for clinical checkup and get appropriate management.

I hope this helps.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business