OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

My boyfriend and I were getting intimate. We dry humped

Customer Question
first with his underwear on...
My boyfriend and I were getting intimate. We dry humped first with his underwear on and mine off. I was towards the end of my period too. Then he put on a condom and we almost had sex. He came in the condom and he was not in my vagina at all. We only had one condom and he took the condom off and we put our clothes back on and didn't proceed to have sex. Is there any way I could be pregnant?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
3/17/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

No. The chance of getting pregnant in the situation you have described is zero.

He has to put his penis in your vagina (or put something else inside with sperm on it) in order for pregnancy to occur. You have no worries. Best regards.

Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN