Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I have been prescribed flagyl gel to be inserted vaginally

Customer Question

I have been prescribed flagyl gel to be inserted vaginally and Bactrim DS 800. Is it safe to take them together
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: What type of information
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: I was prescribed flagyl for bacterial vaginosis and Bactrim for vaginal E Coli
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

there´s no problem to use these two medications at the same time, so you will obtain a broad spectrum of activity against the existing germs.

Hope you get well soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele