DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Oh oh Miss I just want to get a Pap smear I don't have

Customer Question

oh oh hi Miss Wilson I just want to get a Pap smear I don't have insurance
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: okay um I I was intimate with my lover and I believe he scratched me a couple of times but anyway I am I after having sex I felt some itchiness and I have a little discharge a little inflarmation and a fishy smell
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: I haven't had a pap smear in like 7 or 8 years so I think it's time
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You can call the health department and find out where the walk in clinics are, these are on sliding scale.

The same is true for teaching hospital clinics.

Otherwise, you would need to pay cash for a doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.