OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was just diagnosed as having genital warts at an Urgent…

Customer Question
I was just diagnosed as...
I was just diagnosed as having genital warts at an Urgent Care facility. I have sarcoisis in my lungs. Is there a possiblilty the genital warts are really a sarcoid presentation?
I am scheduling an appointment with my GYN asap which is looking like 6 weeks out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
3/10/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

genital warts like this are very typical and unique. So I can reassure you that this diagnosis is very reliable and a causal relation with your lung disease is excluded.

All the best for you, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele