How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Ted Manos Your Own Question
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 687
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Ted Manos is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I missed my period and a day and a test shows i am pregnant

Customer Question

hi i missed my period and a day and a test shows i am pregnant
hI want to get rid of it please need your help urgent
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D. ObGyn. I'm not sure what your question is. You have a positive pregnancy test and you want to get rid of the pregnancy. There are doctors and clinics that provide termination of pregnancy services. You can choose a facility and they can advise you on what kind of protocol to follow to help you. With it being urgent, investigate your options today.

Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Dr Manos again. Have you found anyone to help you? There are pills that can be prescribed to induce a medical abortion plus some pills inserted in the vagina. You need prescriptions for these pills.