How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 46388
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I seem to have thinning on the outside between the vagina

Customer Question

I seem to have thinning on the outside between the vagina and anus.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It feels like little tears sometimes and stings when I urinate.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have bad inflamed hemorrhoids

or possibly anal fissures causing this burning pain and feelings of being a tear.

it is hard to know for sure online without examining that area

do you have a doctor or gyn doctor you can see who can examine that area and help you with diagnosis?

Related OB GYN Questions