DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I am trying to conceive in January my period was on the 16th

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** am trying to conceive in January my period was on the 16th in February my period was on the 12th this month Marchmy period is on the 8th I have tried in every way to get pregnant can you please tell me when would be a good time to conceive
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

On average, about 9 to 18 days after the last period, in each case.

You should be trying most over that span, or even wider.

You should also see a fertility specialist to make sure there are no problems getting in the way.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.