OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Researching the issue of shrinking clitoris, I am

Customer Question
Researching the issue of...

Researching the issue of shrinking clitoris

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.

I am menopausal, 59 years old

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?

I'm a breast cancer survivor and currently take tamoxofin

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
3/6/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. I imagine you have a question about the relative clitoral size. With menopause changes include shrinkage of erectile structures including the clitoris. I imagine you have seen a gynecologist over the years and can have an updated visit to get these important phases of your life. This action on your part will give you valuable insight on your overall functioning. I hope this is effective information.