OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm ***** ***** I had sex they day after my period and

Customer Question
Hi I'm ***** *****...

Hi I'm ***** ***** I had sex they day after my period and believe I ovulated to conceive but two weeks after my first day of the beginning of my period my ex raped me I know that I should have told my current boyfriend about the incident but he was out of town now I'm going on 6 months and I'm wondering if I should have just got an abortion

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Lmp start date sept 13 which was early for me and a lot less heavy then normal the ex took advantage sept 28

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
3/4/2016
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Thanks for this question

any other medical issues?

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply