OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and I have this fleshy clear like…

Customer Question
I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and...
I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and I have this fleshy clear like bubble sort of thing inside my clitoris somewhat to the right side of it but literally inside of it. It is making my clitoris very (sometimes painfully) sensitive, it is almost like my clitoral hood is retracting and the whole thing is very swollen. It gets worse after sex. I don't understand why my vagina is getting so swollen so easily for such a long period of time and how it is making my hood retract enough for it to be uncomfortable wearing underwear. What is it? What can I do to make it subside? Please help. Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
2/23/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David

it sounds like you have a cyst or possibly an ingrown hair follicle next to your clitorus causing this swelling and retraction of the hood.

you need to show this lump to your gyn or ob doctor

you might need this cyst drained for the fluid to come out.

and you might need a course of antibiotics.

you need to see a gyn doctor if you are 29 weeks pregnant.

why haven't you seen a gyn doctor yet?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified