OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

After I had sex my boyfriend said I bled more then usual...

Customer Question
After I had sex...

After I had sex my boyfriend said I bled more then usual... But I was dry when we has sex and then later I got wet. Though it did hurt now I am experiencing itching and pain if touched

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I do have discharge but not a lot throughout the day

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
2/21/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified Obgyn. You usually bleed some after sex? Do you have sex dry? A woman has her own lubrication from the opening of the vagina otherwise it's painful. I can't tell you anything about your discharge so far.

I haven't seen a response on your part so far. At this point, I might assume all is ok for now and rate your experience with your issue and my response to you. Thank you.