OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Period was due on the 10th of February. Ovulation calculator…

Customer Question
Period was due on the...
Period was due on the 10th of February. Ovulation calculator said I was most fertile between the 17th thru 22nd. I had unprotected sex the 17th. Now my period has come on the 19th. I am confused whether I could be pregnant or if this late period caused fertile period to change & I need to recalculate fertile period for next month.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
2/19/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

pregnancy is very unlikely if if the bleeding occurs in usual strength and duration. The fertile period depends on the regularity and common length of the cycle. In a 28-day-cycle it lasts from day 9 to 15.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele