OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

This is kind of embarrassing. I was pretty intoxicated & my…

Customer Question
This is kind of embarrassing...
This is kind of embarrassing. I was pretty intoxicated & my boyfriend wanted to spice things up. So I guess he stuck a ball in my vagina. Then,he nor I can get it out. It is a rubber bouncy ball. I am way overdue for my Pap smear,but the clinc can't get me in until March 1st. This is February 18th. A)will their instruments be able to get it out? B)will it cause irreparable damage within that span of time?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
2/18/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

unfortunately you will not be able to resolve a problem like this on your own. So please visit the outpatients´department of a hospital, they are used to such situations and there you will find help.

All the best for you, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele