OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I would like to buy polygynax in london, but i cant seem to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to buy polygynax in london

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.

But i cant seem to find where

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?

Do you need a prescription for it in the uk

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
hi where can i buy polygynax in london
do i need a prescription to buy polygynax ovules ?? in london
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/18/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified obgyn. Wow, I hadn't heard of polygynax in years. The vagina secretes fluids that keep the area clear of bacteria. This is considered normal discharge but not an infection. The only medication in this product is nystatin that was used for eons to treat itchy discharge caused by yeast. I imagine you can find the generic brand that is a mixture of nystatin and antibiotics used for ear infections. I can't imagine you would need a prescription but if so then you have to figure out how to utilize the British system.

I think I have a yeast vaginal infection what would be the best product and strongest to treat it

Your original question was about polygynax and if you can get the product about the only thing it can treat is yeast. You can rate my response and you also can get miconazol for yeast if you can't get polyg.