How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Ted Manos Your Own Question
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 705
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Ted Manos is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think my wife have pms issue, now she was preggy due to

Customer Question

i think my wife have pms issue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: now she was preggy due to one night stand
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.


Are you saying that your wife suffers from Premenstrual Syndrome ?

What is your exact question. Please give me more details.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because of anxiety feelings she make one night stand ,now she is 1 month delay,we need a abortion pills?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need abortion pills
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified obgyn. Justanswer is an opportunity for a customer to ask a question and an expert can respond to the question. I'm an expert in caring for women and their health needs. I guess your question is, where can you get abortion pills to terminate a pregnancy your wife has?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

It's not a simple matter of taking some pills and the pregnancy goes away. You need to find out what type of facility manages patients that would be put through a protocol that is safe and proven. She'd need to be seen and her medical history discussed and the complications that can arise in handling this issue. I imagine contacting Planned Parenthood can share the information you are seeking. There is little else to add as the length and viability of the pregnancy has to be assessed.

Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Depoprovera onjection or the Mirena IUD.