OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I think my wife have pms issue, now she was preggy due to…

Customer Question
I think my wife...

I think my wife have pms issue

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Now she was preggy due to one night stand

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
2/17/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Are you saying that your wife suffers from Premenstrual Syndrome ?

What is your exact question. Please give me more details.

Thank you.

because of anxiety feelings she make one night stand ,now she is 1 month delay,we need a abortion pills?
I need abortion pills
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 2 years ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified obgyn. Justanswer is an opportunity for a customer to ask a question and an expert can respond to the question. I'm an expert in caring for women and their health needs. I guess your question is, where can you get abortion pills to terminate a pregnancy your wife has?

correct

It's not a simple matter of taking some pills and the pregnancy goes away. You need to find out what type of facility manages patients that would be put through a protocol that is safe and proven. She'd need to be seen and her medical history discussed and the complications that can arise in handling this issue. I imagine contacting Planned Parenthood can share the information you are seeking. There is little else to add as the length and viability of the pregnancy has to be assessed.

Depoprovera onjection or the Mirena IUD.

Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN