How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ill get straight to the point.. I haven't had my period in 4

This answer was rated:

Hi ill get straight to the point..
I haven't had my period in 4 years or longer now and I'm only 25 years old I have had many yeast infections& bladder infections & I have also had a uterus infection. I first got my period when I was 14 years old, and since I was between the age of 16 years old -present my period was irregular sometimes I'd only get it every 2-3 months and then it was every 6 month's this went on untill I was 19 years old, and then it just stopped happening all together I haven't had a period since , in the past few years I have been diagnose with "gonnaria" and Chlamydia and I took the meds for it and was told it was gone that was 2 years ago and I'm still with the same guy he was treated for it as well...
Now for the past week and a half now i have been getting pains in my abdomen area and i need to pee often and I can't sit comfortable and I can't lay on my stomach and that is usually my preferred way to fall asleep. I am tired all the time and feel like I just dont want to do anything at all.. I have back pain and other body pain in my hip area and my feet and arms its like there isn't enough blood circulation so I wake up in the morning with puffy feet and stiff hands.. What's wrong with me and can someone please take a look at me because my doctor doesn't do anything to actualy help me..?!?!?

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with o being no pain? What is it like? Does it radiate somewhere else? Does anything make it better or worse? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? What tests did you have at your doctor's office? What contraceptive do you? Did you have a pregnancy test? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medication including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam 5 feet & 2 inces, I weigh roughly 180 pounds and I don't seem to lose or gain weight since 2years now, the pain I mostly concerned about is in my abdominal area along with my lower to middle back and my hip and groin area, pain from 0-10 = 5-6 , symptoms = the pain is always there, some nausea, always tired, must pee almost every 30mins-1 hour and I haven't been drinking much fluid's because I'm annoyed of using the bathroom so much, my hands and arm pits and vagina have been sweating heavily, even tho I'm sitting around not doing anything , my doctor"thinks" I could possibly have polysystic ovarian syndrome but says there's no way of actually knowing that.. As far as I know I dont have any dasease or infections and I not on any meds or herb's other then taking Advil or Tylenol or smoking marijuana at times when I get migraine headaches or pain or discomfort of any kind, I'm the kind of person who loves to eat on a regular basis = at least 3 times a day at the very least but lately I haven't realy been wanting to eat as much because it just seems kinda gross to me..

Did you have ultrasound?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No ultrasound and no pregnancy tests. No x-rays. But I did have blood work done last I seen my doctor they told me my blood pressure was a tiny little bit over the normal line and they noticed that I have more red cells then white cells

I think you may have polycystic ovarian syndrome as your doctor thought. You should ask your primary care doctor to refer a gynecologist to have ultrasound and a blood test for hormones.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But what if I have cancer? I'm so scared to find out. ūüė©

Polycystic ovarian syndrome would cause precancer condition called endometrial hyperplasia. But the main symptom is bleeding. You are opposite. It is very less likely you have it. Reassured.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much that makes me feel a lot better, I'm gonna do some research on a good gyno to go to. Have a good day doctor thank you ūüėä

You are welcome. Please rate my answer. Take care.

khagihara and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you