Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Last nite I had sex with my gf everything was ok until we

Customer Question

Hello
Last nite I had sex with my gf everything was ok until we have finish
Now this the third time happen the same thing after sex she get small cut on her clit ... Twice she had it on the same place and last nite a little down from the other spot is this is herpes and can herpes keep form like a paper cut ?
Why it keep happing after sex thus she said it wasn't there when we start having sex
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

this doesn´t look like herpes. The mucosa is quite sensitive in this area, so it may be simply a small irritation caused by sexual activity. If it only lasts for a short time, there´s no reason to worry and an infectious reason then is excluded.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will as I told you this the third time happen a papercut ... She use oiminte for three days and it went a way ..
Last nite she use it again but she said it was burning when she apply the cream on it .
My worry about herpes because on the internet said that papercut could be herpes and I was wonder if herpes keep forming like a papercut or blister

In case of herpes usually there are more than one positions affected and it wouldn´t disappear so fast. Nevertheless laboratory examination by OB/GYN can give you certainty.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

You are very welcome!

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating, thank you ;-)

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele