OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm taking Yaz flex for one month and it started irregular…

Customer Question
I'm taking Yaz flex for...
I'm taking Yaz flex for one month and it started irregular bleeding from one month ago. Just a little brown blood everyday but it become like normal period when I have sex. I'm go for holidays on 15th of JANUARY. I just wanna know if anything can help me with this annoying bleeding
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
I didn't realize is an American website. Is it possible to get a prescription which is valid in Australia?
2/13/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

when starting to use a contraception pill, there´s generally a phase of hormonal changeover up to 3 month. During this time, bleeding problems like you described are not unusual. So I would recommend to await the further progression, if it doesn´t get better the only solution would be the change to a different pill.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 2 years ago

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele