OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have just noticed that i have three little bombs near my

Customer Question
Hello! my name is***** have...
Hello! my name is***** have just noticed that i have three little white bombs near my vagina. I am not sure if it may be caused due to sweat or something else. I have sexual intercorse but only with condoms. The bumps doesn't hurt, nor do they itch. I have been recently to gynecologist at plant parenthood and they checked me for chlomidia and std's but they didn't say that there was a problem. Should I be worried?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Gynecologist will figure it out.
Customer: I guess my main question, is there actually a way for me to get something even if we are using condoms? He is clean he didn't have any rashes or anything like that
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: OH my bad
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
2/13/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified obgyn these bumps are on one side and pea size or grape size? It's good that there is no pain, burning or itching. It could be some pimple type little lumps that would drain a little fluid and disappear.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified