OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have huge blood clots coming out my vagina and have been

Customer Question
bleeding a lot for over...
I have huge blood clots coming out my vagina and have been bleeding a lot for over two weeks when I cough it pours blood out of my vagina.I have fever my body hurts flu symptoms and pain up my vagina and pain in my stomach and female area
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please hurry and give me a answer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/11/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 year ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

I would say that you need to be seen, with heavy bleeding plus fever. I don't think there is any good advice we can give you here other than to see a doctor.

The heavy bleeding going on for over 2 weeks is likely due to hormonal causes, and if everything else were normal, it could probably be treated with hormones.

However, with the fever, perhaps there is an infection in the uterus that complicates things, and which could also be serious.

Sorry, I'm not able to do phone calls now.

Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN