OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had sex with my partner for the first time and he only had…

Customer Question
Hello. I had sex with my...
Hello.
I had sex with my partner for the first time and he only had the tip inside and never ejaculated in me.
On the expected day of my period which was on the same day when we had sex i had red spotting and my period did not come.
I was stressed and I travelled and iI lost a loved one after that and now I am 10 days late.
I do not have any symptoms, no vaginal discharge, no sore nipples and no cramps.
Do you think i am pregnant?
If yes I am not ready to have a child ehat should i do knowing that i am from a culturally preserved country and do not have access to abortion clinics or free pregnancy tests.
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: OB GYN
1/31/2016
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David

no ejaculation, most likely you are not pregnant.

stress and travel can cause you to have a delayed period of 10 days.

I bet your period will come in time.

I bet you are not pregnant.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com